It’s official! The 2021 dates for the Delmont Apple ‘n Arts Festival are…
Saturday, October 2nd, 2021 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Shield’s Farm – Delmont, PA
* Official on site parking is located at Contact Place, Delmont, PA 15626. This is right on the farm and proceeds support the festival and the community. To access this area, please follow traffic on East Pittsburgh Street to the Main Shield’s Farm Entrance.
We also offer official shuttle bus parking. Proceeds from this location also support the festival and community.
* Parking proceeds go to the community (Delmont Library, Delmont Fire Department, Boy Scouts, Westmoreland Food Bank, etc.)
* Unofficial parking area’s offered by local residents do not benefit the festival or community in any way. Please help us keep the festival going by using one of our official parking area’s. Thank you for your help!
* Festival is held on a large, grassy farm that gets muddy if it rains.
* Wear boots and suitable shoes for uneven surfaces.
* Most vendors are small business and prefer cash! There are two ATMs – one in the barn at the top of the hill and one in the apple barn.
* Buy fresh apple cider! Gallons & Quarts
* Sadly no dogs allowed, except service dogs.
Have a question? Contact Us>