Join us for a weekend of fall, family fun at the Delmont Apple ‘n Arts Festival!
Saturday, October 6th, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 7th, 20178 – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Admittance is free! Parking proceeds go to the community (Delmont Library, Delmont Fire Department, Boy Scouts, Westmoreland Food Bank, etc.)
* Festival is held on a large, grassy farm that gets muddy if it rains
* Wear boots and suitable shoes for uneven surfaces.
* During bad weather, we recommend you park at Steel City Raceway’s gravel parking lot instead of the farm.
* Most vendors are small business and prefer cash! There is an ATM in the barn at the top of the hill.
* Buy your fresh apple cider early. Supply is limited and often runs out by Sunday afternoon.
* Due to borough policies, sadly no dogs allowed except service dogs.
Have a question? Contact Us>