The Delmont Apple ‘n Arts Festival is
Saturday, October 7th, 2017 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 8th, 2017 – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Parking will be offered at Steel City Raceway. All proceeds go to the community.
* Festival is held on a large, grassy farm that gets muddy if it rains!
* Wear boots and suitable shoes for uneven surfaces.
* During bad weather, we recommend you park at Steel City Raceway’s paved parking lot instead of the farm.
* Most vendors are small business and prefer cash! There is an ATM in the barn at the top of the hill.
* Buy apple cider early – supply is limited and often runs out by Sunday afternoon.
* Due to borough policies, sadly no dogs allowed except service dogs.