Join us for a weekend of fall, family fun at the Delmont Apple ‘n Arts Festival.
Saturday, October 5th, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 6th, 2019 – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Shield’s Farm – Delmont, PA
*Admittance is free! Parking proceeds go to the community (Delmont Library, Delmont Fire Department, Boy Scouts, Westmoreland Food Bank, etc.)
* Festival is held on a large, grassy farm that gets muddy if it rains.
* Wear boots and suitable shoes for uneven surfaces.
* Most vendors are small business and prefer cash! There are two ATMs – one in the barn at the top of the hill and one in the apple barn.
* Buy your fresh apple cider early! Supply is limited and often runs out by Sunday afternoon. Gallon: $7, Half Gallon: $4, Pint: $2.
* Due to borough policies, sadly no dogs allowed except service dogs.
Have a question? Contact Us>