Join over 125 vendors for a weekend of fall family fun!
- 2 day festival, October 6-7, 2018
- Attracts crowds of 25,000
- $175 for a 10×10 space; $200 for a 10×10 corner space
- Held outside at Shield’s Farm, a multi-acre farm in Delmont, PA
- Venue includes craft vendors, food vendors, live entertainment, fresh apples and antique farm equipment demonstrations
- Only vendors who hand make the items they sell will be accepted
- Payment must be mailed by June 30th to be in the same location as last year
- Payments mailed after August 31st will be assessed a $25 surcharge
- Organized by a volunteer committee and we’re here to help! Let us know if you have questions.
All vendor applicants are bound by the Rules and Regulations of the Delmont Apple ‘N Arts Festival Inc. The rules require that all items sold are handmade by the vendor. The vendor also agrees to forever discharge and release Delmont Apple ‘n Arts Festival Inc. from any and all manner of actions, suits, damage claims, whatever arising from any loss or damage to property or self.
Having trouble applying? Please contact us.